This document is an electronic record in terms of India’s Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.bbboookkksss.com ( "Website") and the browser extension ( "Extension") offered on the is owned by Kernel Insights Private Limited, an Indian company with corporate identification number (CIN) U93000KA2012PTC065129, and registered office at B1, SPL Habitat, Gangadhara Chetty Road, Gangadhar Chetty Rd, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042 India (hereinafter referred to as "KIPL").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the KIPL Website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. KIPL reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to KIPL notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website and Extension shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which: (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; (c) is misleading in any way; (d) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- Digital products that are purchased from KIPL are subject to refunds only if there is a failure to provide adequate service. Non-use of digital assets or products is not considered to a reasonable reason for post-purchase reimbursement. As is the nature of digital products, it is not possible for us to monitor use and dis-use without intrusive methods that may compromise user privacy. As a result, a digital good once purchased is considered in "in-use" by default.
- KIPL shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).